Monday, August 3, 2009

Swagbucks

Another site I joined to earn prizes and gift cards is Swagbucks! I joined only a few weeks ago and already earned a $5 gift card to Amazon.com. (there are many items to choose, I chose Amazon!) I am saving already for Christmas gifts!! I have 13 swagbucks again and only need 45 to cash out on another Amazon gift card.

It's very simple to earn with them. You simply do your normal everyday online search through their site, the same as you would with Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. It has to be a unique search though, you don't get a swagbuck for every search. I seem to receive 2-3 daily. Sometimes you receive one for 3 or 5 swagbucks!! It's pretty exciting to see the swagbucks dollar show up letting you know you won one!

They also have hourly winners that will win 5 swagbucks if you catch your name on the front page! You can refer others also and win one with each of their winnings! This one is exciting and it's quick to earn your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment